The Interesting Bits!
Posted: September 29th 2018 | Posted in Interesting Facts
Let’s step away from the poignancy of leading a Funeral and some of the formality of running a business. Being a Celebrant calls for a certain approach in life but behind the role, I’ve had some really interesting and exciting things happen to me over the years.
Here are just a snippet of them!
- In my early teens I was once asked to be a hair model!
- I’m quite a studious person! My first degree was a BA(Hons) in Business Administration and my Masters was a MSc in Training and Performance Management. Oh….and I’m also a Master Practitioner in NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- I’ve won national business awards for how I use social media to spread the word about Sincere Moments.
- I used a Civil Celebrant colleague to design my own wedding to Keith back in 2012.
- My claim to fame is that my Nan used to cook for the Earl of Lichfield! Phew – who’d have thought it.
- I’ve owned Newfoundland dogs and trained them in water rescue work. Yes – you’d have caught me in a wet suit during the summer!
- And I was caught in the ash cloud crisis in Gran Canaria back in 2010 – all inclusive! Now that was a holiday that I’ll always have something to say about.
- …………and no doubt I’ll add more to the list as time moves on!